We are looking for a super organised, client-focused social media manager to join our team.
As an agency, we have built up a strong reputation in the market, with some of the biggest names in the region. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced agency and help continue to build and grow our social media side of the business.
The ideal candidate will lead all social media aspects of the agency. They need to be a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating and planning original digital content across various social media platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- To manage the agency's social media accounts
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategies
- Plan and manage content calendars across various platforms for clients
- Engage in community management across accounts when required
- Attending client meetings and liaising with clients to understand their aims and objectives
- Briefing and working with designers and content creators to create unique content
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Manage and supervise social media content
- Define KPIs and measure the success of social media campaigns
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Build and grow the team with the support of the management
- Putting quotes together and writing proposals
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar marketing role
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, Arabic a bonus
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience in doing audience and buyer persona research
- Experience in content strategy and weekly/monthly content planning through online platforms
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Be a people person who is client-focused, wanting to deliver a personalised service
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, friendly, and creative environment
- Monthly salary + uncapped commission structure based on sales targets
- Annual bonus based on agency performance
- Annual flight allowance
- Flexible working
- Visa and medical cover
- Annual holiday allowance of 23 Days+, UAE public holidays + Christmas Holiday
How to apply:
Please email your CV to [email protected] with a cover email telling us why you would be a great fit for our agency.
Please note: Due to the high number of applicants expected, only successful candidates will be contacted.